Thursday, October 8, 2009

Contact Us

Twitter is social networking website offering Micro blogging service to send and read other user are called tweets. Tweets are only text based post have publishes only 140 character to visible other user profile pages.The twitter creation process starts in March 2006 but after 4 month latter it was lunched by Jack Dorsey owner of the twitter a big famous social networking website. every Resistor member can send and received tweets with the help of Twitter website. The sending and receiving process are very easy for sender and also receiver to tweets it.

If you are interested for me and my twitter profile just click at twitter image logo are mention in post have complete information about me my contact number, Company website and also more about my job profile and area of working fields.

2 comments:

  1. have little but informative idea about Web hosting services in your post nice job man keep it up good going .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this particular blog It gives me allways good output on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.

    ReplyDelete